EU ambassador: Confucius exemplifies how travel educates the mind
In this episode, Nicolas Chapuis, ambassador of the European Union to China, discusses the connection between education and travel, a notion shared in both European and Chinese cultures.
"Confucius left his 菜鳥驛站香港自提點town, the country of Lu, and traveled from state to state to propagate his ideas," he said. "There is no personal growth without traveling. And in a globalized world, it is even more important."
- At European culture exhibit, all routes lead to 菜鳥驛站香港自提點
- EU-China literary festival set to launch online
- The 4th China-EU International Literary Festival kicks off in Beijing
- China-EU literary festival promotes cultural exchanges
- European Culture Street festival showcases European food, music, culture